Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sentimental Sundays Challenge

Well this week Ann challenged us to make a card using a new style or technique. I've never been very good at making fancy fold cards and so have stayed away from them for the most part. I went to a wonderful stamp camp a while back though and my wonderful upline Pat and I made a cute, cute card using this z-fold technique. You'll see that one a bit later in the month, but here is another that I created using that technique. I might just get comfortable enough to do this in a workshop soon!


I'm headed for Rhode Island and the boat today and will hopefully be able to post from the water tomorrow! I have only seen the boat from the outside and have never been on board and I am very excited (and also a bit scared). This is truly going to be the adventure of a lifetime for me.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles


If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

6 comments:

Kimberly S said...

What a beautiful card Chris! Love the bird, and the white flowers on the kraft cardstock are wonderful. Hope you enjoy every minute of your adventure! :)

Jill said...

Lovely card as always Chris. Will look forward to hearing all about your trip! Jill x

Myrna said...

Chris
Great job with this z fold card. Love the whole thing!!! I like doing odd shaped cards once in awhile.
Enjoy your new venture!!! It will be a blast I am sure.
Take care
Myrna

Cheryl said...

This is gorgeous! You did a great job with this fancy fold card. I love the image you used.

Allison Rankin said...

Very pretty and elegant...a real winner!

Juanita said...

This is a great 'fun fold' card and I love the images you have chosen for it. The whole thing just works so well together.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....