Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Allison is a GENIUS!

Take a look at the blog today! Don't you love it? I sure do. This renovation and updating is thanks to my bloggy buddy and designer extraordinaire Allison. Notice the new tabbed section under my header - look for more additions to that soon, but for now there is a page where you can download all my digital sets so check it out!

Thanks so much Allison for all your help.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Risa said...

Wow...your blog looks awesome! Happy World Card Making Day Christine!
hugs
Risa:)

Joanne Travis said...

Love the new look of your blog, Chris!! This looks awesome, so clean and pretty.

Myrna said...

Chris
Such a great new look.
Myrna

Curt in Indy said...

Simply beautiful! Love the header. Best, Curt

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....