Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Downline meeting swap

Here's my card for this month's downline meeting swap:

Card base is Always Artichoke with a panel of Riding Hood Red that I wheeled with the Music Notes wheel. The image is from the Bells & Boughs set and was stamped on Naturals White with black Stazon and colored using re-inkers and an aqua-painter. I brushed Champagne Mist on the edges of both the Always Artichoke panel and the oval that the sentiment is mounted on. The sentiment is from the All Holidays set. I punched a strip with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch and brushed it with Champagne Mist as well.

I will have more information on the inspiration for this card later on.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Myrna said...

Chris
This is a lovely card. Love the poinsettas.
Myrna

Jill said...

Oooh Chris gorgeous - love that poinsettia! I have been dithering about the music wheel but I think you might have decided me to buy it! Jill x

Renée said...

love your card, Chris!

Lee said...

Beautiful.xx

Juanita said...

Very festive!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....