Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Couple more challenge cards

I'm on a roll I guess. Here's a couple more cards for some fun challenges. Up first is a couple of cards for One Layer Wednesday over on Susan's blog Simplicity:



These were created by printing a row of dingbats from my overwhelming font collection, adding some scoring lines and sentiments done with gold embossing powder. I added some metallic ribbon to the Christmas card and some little gold beads to the centers of the apples. EPLS! (easy, peasy, lemon squeezy in case you need a translation).

Next, I made a card for the current challenge over on the Delightful Inspiration blog. If you like working with digital images, you really should check this challenge blog out. Each time you participate in a challenge, you get the next challenge image free! How can you possibly go wrong with that. Here's my card using this week's image:



Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Wonderful cards Chris, how clever using dingbats, never thought of that one! Jill x

Susan said...

All of these cards are adorable! I love the idea of using dingbats...hadn't thought of that.

Juanita said...

Love it, just love it

Allison Rankin said...

I love the first two CAS cards (esp. since I have those fonts too...may have to CASE this idea!). Your apple card looks delish!

The Other Patti Sue said...

These are all stunning! Love your OLW card the best!

Susan Raihala said...

All three are da bomb, but I adore the two CAS cards. Does that surprise you? No? Of course not! They are both so crisp and pretty!

Thanks for playing the challenge!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....