Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Double Delight Challenge

The gals over on the Double Delight Challenge Blog have challenged us to use this week's free digi on a card using blues and greens. Here's mine:


I've had fun playing with this image from Designed 2 Delight this week. There is also a digital set to go along with this called Willow Whimsy and I hope to make some cards with it very soon.


Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Ooh blue and green, my favourites, such a pretty card Chris. Jill x

Allison Rankin said...

Very pretty! I love all the punched elements esp. that edge trim!

Curt in Indy said...

The blue and green shades you used on this card are wonderful together. I really love all of the detail on this, especially the edging around your image. Beautiful! Best, Curt

Diane said...

Oohhhh! Of course I adore this,with all the punches,beautiful card Chris!!!

Juanita said...

What a great color combo.
The card looks just super!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....