Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Where I was this weekend ....

I was privileged to be in Laramie, Wyoming to witness the marriage of my niece Amy Dumbroski to Gabriel Alsina. What a gorgeous wedding! The ceremony is one I will remember for a very long time. So personal, so beautiful - as was the bride. Take a look:





Well, I'm back in colorful Colorado and ready to get my fingers inky, so watch for some creations coming this week in preparation for Christmas card workshops coming up very soon!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Aww Chris, what sweet photos, didn't she look gorgeous! Looks as if you had lovely weather for the wedding as well. Just love those autumnal tree colours. Jill x

Diane said...

Awwww! She is Beautiful,just like her aunt I'm sure!
Can't wait to see what you're up to!

Curt in Indy said...

You are right! The bride was beautiful. That Fall background behind them in the last picture is so pretty! Congrats to the couple! Best, Curt

Lee said...

Hi there.WOW as Curt says that Autumn background is sooooo beautiful.they are a good looking pair.Wishing them every happiness.xx

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....