Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Clean & Simple Challenge #112




Another challenge card! This week's challenge at the Clean & Simple Challenge Blog is a gorgeous sketch.





Here's my card using this sketch:


I used some left over pieces from last week's downline meeting and some more of the wonderful Elegant Soiree dp from SU to create this little 4x4 card.

Card base is Very Vanilla and the dp is layered on a piece of Baja Breeze. Sentiment is from my vast collection of SU sentiments that fit in the wonderful oval punch and is layered on a Baja Breeze scallop oval. A little Very Vanilla ribbon and an Antique Brad and this card was an epls card!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

7 comments:

Lee said...

WOW.A really gorgeous card.xx

Juanita said...

Very nice.
You make it all sound so simple, "oh I just found this laying around, so I added it and it was fabulous".

Allison Rankin said...

So pretty...love that big bloom!

Diane said...

My oh my! This is gorgeous!
Love the dp!!!

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! I love these colors together.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

so lovely!!!! colors are soft and pretty !!!!!
Tfs:)

Sandy Ang said...

Lovely placement of your layered flowers and sentiment against the patterned background !

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....