Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Greetings from the Sakonnet River

Well, here is my new home for the next month:

What do you think? So far we have gotten in one really good day of sailing as the wind has been fierce and we have chosen to stay moored rather than fight it. Next week we will head out and spend the week traveling around the area - Block Island, Newport, etc. and we will spend the nights anchored and head back before all the weekend hoopla gets underway.

Here's what we did tonight though:

That's dh and his guitar jamming in Westport Harbor with a bunch of other bluegrass pickers. I took pictures and then sat with my knitting and enjoyed the music. I never go anywhere without my Emergency Knitting!



Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles


If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.


3 comments:

Jill said...

Ooh thanks for sharing those pictures Chris! What a fantastic boat and I love the idea of emergency knitting!! Hope the weather improves so that you can out and about. Jill x

Tracy.H said...

Great pics! Where did you get that Emergency Knitting Kit? Love it!! Although, I need an Emergency Crocheting Kit...since I don't knit. ;0)

Shirley said...

Wow! Waht a lovely boat Chris. I am so glad you are having a great time.

Shirley

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....