Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Still sailing ....

But I have another of those Sassy Chic cards to share with you. I love the layout on this card and have used it often.


Card base is Kraft with Very Vanilla, Old Olive and Tempting Turquoise and some wonderful dp as well - all from SU. Images were stamped and then mounted on punched pieces made using the scallop square punch - also SU. I should know the name of this stamp set, but I am suffering from sun drenching and can't remember. We are harbor bound again today due to lack of wind, but there is definitely no lack of sun and lots of entertainment watching all the fishing and power boats coming and going. I head back to Colorado a week from tomorrow and will be very sorry to leave both dh and Belmira behind. There's always next season though to look forward to!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles


If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I can imagine that you must be sorry to leave boat and dh behind - how long is he staying with boat and where will it end up? I just love your cards, they are all so pretty but unfussy - can't be bothered with endless fussiness!! Jill x

Myrna said...

Chris
Simple but beautiful.
Glad you are enjoying your time with dh. It will be hard to get back to normal, won't it?
Take care.
Myrna

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....