Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Some Sassy "Chic Boutique"

I am still alive and well (at least I am as I write this post) and am scheduling another of my Sassy Chic Stampers cards to share with you while I'm out and about sailing the ocean blue (I hope).



This card is pretty much out of my comfort zone, but I had a surprisingly fun time making it! I have looked at this stamp set (Chic Boutique) and thought - no, not for me - but once again I'm finding that maybe I am going to be proven wrong about that. I really hate when that happens as I already have far too many stamp sets from which to chose lining the shelves of my craft studio.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles


If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Jill said...

It might be out of your comfort zone Chris but you would never know, its really nice, love the SU patterned cardstock in the background. Jill x

Myrna said...

Chris
That is one cool card!!
Hope you are enjoying the ocean blue.
Myrna

The Rubber Maid said...

Your card is great and I am with you on the too many stamp sets. Why do we keep buying when the cupboard is so full?? Happy weekend. Pat

Cat Tidwell said...

OOo very chic! Love this Chris! I too understand what you are saying about toooo many stamp sets!! LOL! And it was easier making cards when I didnt have so many choices, haha!

Curt in Indy said...

You did an outstanding job with this stamp set. I LOVE this card you made! It exudes class and such style. This is a wonderful card! Best, Curt

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....