Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Time for a new Kaboodle Doodle Challenge

Well, it's time for a new challenge on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge blog. This week's challenge is Metal Madness and our sponsor is Crafts4Eternity. Michelle kindly offered images to the dt to use for this challenge and we thank her very much! The winner will receive their choice of three images.

Here's my card:


I thought the choice of this adorable boat was quite appropriate for me right now! I had lots of fun making this card and I thank my bff Sabrina for all her help and inspiration with it. Card base is Cherry Cobbler (one of the new colors that I think I am seriously in love with) and the accent colors are Green Galore, Apricot Appeal, Marina Mist and Close to Cocoa. I used some jute and a couple old charms that I had in my stash and I'm sorry but I don't remember where I got them - but they were just perfect for this card. The image was colored with markers and the sentiment is computer generated using a font that I thought fit just right too!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles


If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Chris, I agree the boat is most appropriate for you at the moment!!! Love the new blog and the card is fun too!! Jill x

**Farrah** said...

Your card is great Chris! So fitting for you, and the metal embellishment are the perfect touch!
Farrah

Juanita said...

This all works out so well. I love the card.
And the new blog header, so fun!

Allison Rankin said...

A fun stamp! Those anchors and twine are so perfect here!

Faye said...

Yep, this is defo a very appropriate card for you right now and the font looks fab with that image. You have a wonderful eye for such things. xx

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

I was thinking the same thing Chris -- totally appropriate for you! Quite cute!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....