Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hunkering - Day #3

Well we are still hiding out from the wind and rain. Yesterday we spent several hours at a local library that was reputed to have wifi, but didn't, so my Kaboodle Doodle post is a bit late. Better late than never I hope though?

Here's my project:



We received some wonderful packets from Jennifer at Craftbrulee - her creations are just gorgeous and you should definitely check out the projects at Kaboodle Doodle made by the other dt members and our VERY SPECIAL guest design team member Ann Vento who made a special return engagement for this project.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles


If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

8 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

This is beautiful! It really looks so Victorian. I love the lace and pearls which so adds to that feel. Hope you are well! Best, Curt

Anonymous said...

Awesome album Chris. How much longer are you going to be away??

Diane said...

Such a beautiful project! Lovely colors,just love that paper!
So I see you're still enjoying yourself,that's awesome!

I'm finally back home and doing better everyday! The new liver is working great so far!!!

Looking forward to play again but right now I have the shakes so bad and get exhausted so fast but as soon as I can I'll get back on track. One day at a time!!!

ENJOY LIFE!

The Rubber Maid said...

Are you home again??? Love your project and I also think it has a special vintage type look. Very nice. Pat

Neeti said...

Beautiful album Chris.. love the lacei flower and so cheery look :)
Thanks for leaving wonderful words on my post.
Hugs, Neeti

Cindy Groh said...

Very shabby chic with the lovely lace and color combo. Great job. What will you use it for?
Also I'm having a blog candy giveaway on my blog that will exp on 9-13. http://cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/ See side panel on right then click on photo for details and more photos of the goods.

Curt in Indy said...

Hey Kiddo! Just checking in on you and hoping you guys are doing OK. Best, Curt

Monica-FC said...

that book is gorgeous. you sure did alot of work on it.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....