Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Life aboard Belmira is just so hard ......

Life aboard Belmira is just so taxing. Here's what I was forced to eat for dinner tonight:




It is called pork alentejana (pork and clams) and oh my - it was just soooooo delicious!!!!!



We kicked back, had dinner and enjoyed a little Leon Redbone live on the local public radio station. Who needs tv anyway!


I know that you are feeling so sorry for me about now ..... but don't be, I'll manage to get through this just fine!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles


If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Myrna said...

Chris
Looks like you did justice to the clams and pork.
So glad you are relaxing and having a good time.
Continue.............(smiley face here)
Myrna

Jill said...

You know what Chris, I am so sorry for you that as I write the tears are rolling down my face (not!!) Looks like you are eating well anyway! Jill x

Allison Rankin said...

I think I speak for everyone when I say "Shuddup". ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL so sorry you are roughing it my friend!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....