Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's another Sentimental Sunday

Well it's Sunday again and that means it's time for another Sentimental Sunday project. This week the lovely and delightful Ann Vento is featuring a set of sentiments that were selected by me and beautifully crafted by her. They will be available for a week and then they will be gone, so be sure to pop over to the Sentimental Sundays blog and download them. It would be really wonderful if you could make a project for our "Words to Inspire" challenge too! You could win four sentiment sets from the Raindrop Echo Designs Digital Collection AND a custom watermark/signature set from the Custom Designs Section.

Here is my project for this week:


As most of you know, I am living on our sailboat with dh for the month of August, so this week's project is strictly digital since I did not bring any crafty goodies with me. The page is made from a kit by Digital Crea a French company with loads and loads of wonderful digital products and also some really great freebies. I am slowly but surely getting over my fears of working with digital scrapbooking kits and I hope to put together a whole scrapbook of my month on board Belmira.

It's rainy and blowing today, so we are hunkered down staying warm and dry below deck catching up on some reading and napping. As I've said before, life aboard Belmira is really rough!

Tomorrow brings a new challenge at Kaboodle Doodles and Ann has generously agreed to rejoin the dt as a guest designer for this one so be sure to stop over and check it out tomorrow and also check out the new blog design. It still needs a bit of tweaking (as does this one), but I like it and hope that you will too.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

6 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Great digi creation Chris! I love the QPs from that site too!

Tracy.H said...

Wow! This is beautiful! I might have to give digi Scappin' a try. :0)

Cheryl said...

Fantastic layout! I love the digi papers, the pictures and sentiment.

Jill said...

What a great LO Chris, never had a go at digi, maybe the time has come! Jill x

Curt in Indy said...

This is a WONDERFUL digital page! I love the way you did the pictures. They look like views through a porthole. Gorgeous digital background too! Miss you kiddo! Hope you and hub are well and doing great on the boat! Best, Curt

Anonymous said...

Wow Chris, what a beautiful page and the colors LOVE IT!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....