Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Some more natural NJ beauty

I want to share a few more of the photos that I took at my dad's in NJ. They have these wonderful purple plants along the sides and in the front of their home. These plants seem to be a magnet for butterflies and here are some of the pix I took of these gorgeous creatures.






I hope you aren't getting too tired of all my photographic experimentation. I love my camera and am really having such fun learning how to use it.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles


If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Oh Chris what a beautiful butterfly - wish we had butterflies in this country like that! Jill x

Tracy.H said...

Wow! Beautiful pics! :0)

Joanne Travis said...

Chris, these are all so beautiful and should be in a photography magazine! I didn't know you were from NJ, so am I! I lived in Absecon, right outside of Atlantic City.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....