Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Amy's Super Sketch Sunday

The ever talented Amy Westerman (Heartfelt Greetings) has reinstated her Super Sketch Sunday challenge and I had to jump in. Since I'm such a dp collector (no giggles from the peanut gallery girls) this is really irresistable. A couple of months ago I bought a couple of large packs of 6x6 paper from April (Artistic Paperie). What a bargain, except I don't know what some of the papers are. I absolutely love them and have managed to track down a couple that I have used and really, really wanted more of. If you recognize the dp in these cards, please let me know what it is. I needed an anniversary card for my ds and ddl in Oregon and this is what I came up with.

Recipe:
Stamps: Favorite Greetings
Paper: Old Olive, unknown dp
Ink: Old Olive, markers
Accessories: ribbons from Mike's

Edited to add: Amy left me a comment on Splitcoast saying the the paper in the middle is Scenic Route, Laurel Collection - Thanks Amy, you rock!

I made another card as well, but blogger isn't cooperating, so I will upload that card later. Thanks for visiting. ~chris


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....