Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Page Plans card challenge

You may have noticed the "blinkie" on the right side of my blog for Page Plans. You need to go and check it out. Lesli and Chris are wizards with sketches! Here's two cards I did for this weeks sketch challenge:


Recipe:
Stamps: Pretty Amazing
Paper: Always Artichoke, Really Rust, Naturals Ivory, Basic Grey Mellow
Ink: Always Artichoke, markers
Accessories: Nestabilities Ovals, eyelet setter punch, brads, ribbon











Recipe:
Stamps: misc sentiment

Paper: Taken with Teal, Basic Grey dp, Pixie Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Taken with Teal, Very Vanilla Craft
Accessories: Nestabilities Ovals, white gel pen, border punch, cuttlebug, button brads, flower punches

My Monday Night Stamp Camp gals really liked both of these cards and we will probably make some to put in their card boxes on May 19.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Don't forget to comment for some blog candy on this post.

~chris

4 comments:

Jennifer Buck said...

Chris, I love your take on the sketch! You did such a great job with these! I'm so happy you played! TFS and have a great weekend! :)

michelle sturgeon said...

Holy WOW, I love that first card! The colours are fabulous! What beautiful cards.

Lesli said...

Beautiful cards - thanks so much for participating :)

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Love those colors on the olive green and rust card! :-)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....