Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2008

I've been tagged by Allison

This is my first time getting tagged! How cool! Here's the scoop:

7 Things Game

The Rules for 7 Things:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

These thing really make you think !!!! Here we go!

1. I am really clumsy.

2. I am acrophobic, but on our honeymoon (many years ago), I was able to stand on the rim of the Grand Canyon and feel it's power. For about 3 years after that, I wasn't as afraid. Unfortunately, it came back and now even step ladders get to me.

3. I love to put clothes on right out of the dryer - even in the summertime.

4. I have four wonderful grandchildren and another on the way!

5. Purple is my favorite color and even my grandchildren (who are all 3 or under) know that it's my color.

6. I love the idea of traveling, but the reality of it sometimes freaks me out.

7. I am a Mt. Dew addict.


There you have it!

Now to tag others... here's some folks who either left me comments or whose blogs I visit regularly!

Denise - Paper Ponderings

Brenda - Stamp It Up

Jan - Paper Tango

Barb - Barb's Card Creations

Dannie - Dannie's Designs

Lesli - Dragonfly Time

Linda - Celebration Moments

Thanks Allison ! And thanks everyone for visiting. Don't forget to leave a comment on my latest blog candy post.

~chris

3 comments:

Lesli said...

Thanks for the tag - I will get it on my blog this week :)

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Oh fun! Thanks for taggin me!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me. I just posted my 7 random things on my blog. ~Dannie

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....