Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Entry #2 for Amy's Super Sketch Sunday

Well, here's card #2 made from my mystery paper for Amy's Super Sketch Sunday challenge. If anyone recognizes any of these papers, or if by chance April reads this and remembers what these papers were, please let me know. I really like them! Edited to add: Amy left me a comment on Splitcoast saying the the paper in the middle is Scenic Route, Laurel Collection - Thanks Amy, you rock!

Recipe:
Stamps: Autumn Leaves Clear Stamps by Tia Bennett
Paper: Old Olive, mystery dp
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: ribbon from Mike's

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'll have some blog candy up very soon to celebrate 100 posts and I've got another downline meeting coming up next Tuesday so look for a new slideshow of our swaps.

~chris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....