Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

Mother's Day Stamp Camp

Here are the projects we will be making at tonight's Mother's Day Stamp Camp. I had to change one from what I had originally planned as I realized I didn't have enough of the dp I wanted to use. I like this one just as well though. I realize looking at this now that I need to work on gettting things lined up a little better!

Recipe:
Stamps: unknown clear stamp (from Archiver's I think but can't remember)
Paper: ruby red, so saffron, mellow moss, very vanilla, Bo Bunny dp
Ink: mellow moss, markers
Accessories: mike's floral dept bling

One of the Michael's that I frequent had new colors of the little resin type bling - yellow, purple and a dazzling clear - all on sale for $2 bag, can't go wrong there.


Here's our next card:

This is just a slight variation on the original I had planned. I widened the dp strip and eliminated the vellum on the sentiment. I think it looks a little better.

Recipe:
Stamps: Oh So Lovely
Paper: soft sky, whisper white, pretty in pink, afternoon tea cp
Ink: basic black, close to cocoa, markers
Accessories: brads, ribbon, ticket corner punch

Blogger appears to be having some issues this morning, so I am going to get this posted before it quits on me altogether. I will post the card box later in the day.

Thanks for visiting! ~chris






0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....