Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Couple of Cards on a Sunday Afternoon


Here is the card I made for the newest member of my SU family - Megan. Megan signed up on March 17 and we are all so excited to have her. She is so creative and enthusiastic and I am sure she will have lots of fun as an SU demonstrator! Welcome Megan and Happy Birthday!

I don't have the card in front of me anymore and I am not sure of the colors, but I think there's real red, more mustard, bayou blue, whisper white, brushed copper and the dp is by Daisy D. I used my ticket
corner punch and cb embossing folder.



Here is my card for Beate's weekend sketch challenge.

Recipe:

Stamps: So Many Scallops
Paper: always artichoke, blue bayou, whisper white, retired su dp and basic grey dp
Ink: blue bayou
Accessories: punches, brads, button, yarn




And last, but definitely not least, I want to share a card
that I got today with all of you. My ddl, Autumn, called and asked me if I wanted to go to Archiver's with her. Of course, I said YES! She had called earlier this week and told me she made a really cute card that she was really happy with and wanted to show it to me. She brought me this card. Isn't it cute?



On the inside it says:







and under the flap was the following message:









I'm going to be a grandma again!

I am so excited! We were very happy with four, but one more is definitely welcome! Isabella and Julian will have a new brother or sister and Kael and Natalie will have a new cousin! YAY!

Hope you all had as wonderful a weekend as I did and that your week is equally fulfilling! Thanks for visiting my blog! ~chris

3 comments:

Sheila D said...

Congratulations on your good news. Aren't babies wonderful. I just became a great-aunt in January. She is such a blessing. I love spoiling her already.

Sabrina said...

Really like the middle card! Wow Autumn~thats really neat!

shelley- aka hairchick said...

Congratulations!! :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....