Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April is a busy Birthday Month!



I have alot of friends and family with birthdays this month. I thought I would try to combine some challenges with making cards for all these folks. Here's my first attempt using Julee's Mojo Monday 31 challenge:

Recipe:
Stamps: Stitched background, So Many Scallops

Paper: pretty in pink, certainly celery, lovely lavender, barely banana, whisper shite, basic grey dp
Ink: cameo coral, lovely lavender
Accessories: certainly celery ribbon, dotted ribbon from Taylored Expressions, punches, cb

The second one is just me playing around with this cool ribbon I found at Mike's in the $1 bin:


Recipe:
Stamps: Favorite Greetings
Paper: certainly celery, pixie pink, unknown dp, whisper white
Accessories: punches, baubles from Mike's floral dept, $1 bin ribbon

I haven't heard from the blog candy winner yet. If any of you reading this know Sheila, please have her email me. I will wait till Friday to hear from her and if I don't, then I'll do another drawing via random.org.

Edit: Sheila has contacted me and her blog candy is on it's way - CONGRATS Sheila - I hope you enjoy it!

My oval nesties arrived yesterday and I hope to be able to play with them tonight. If anyone knows of a temporary substance I could use in place of the tan embossing mat, please let me know. I have ordered one, but really want to play with this new toy NOW!

Thanks so much for visiting. I still have one PIF blog candy package that really wants a home .... Edit: last PIF blog candy has been spoken for!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Lovely colorful B'day cards!!!

Anonymous said...

You may here from the blog candy winner today since you said you would draw April 2

Allison Rankin said...

These are lovely...I esp. like the first one...the design is so delicate and pretty!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....