Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Calling all owl lovers!


For any of you out there in the blogosphere who are like me and just really love birds, you need to check this out. I've been addicted to watching these guys for over a month now. My dh works at NCAR (National Center for Atmospheric Research) in Boulder, CO. A pair of Great Horned Owls have nested on one of their buildings and someone put a webcam on them. Click on the photo, or on this link to check out Harold and Maude and their two young owlets Hedwig and Errol.

It has been amazing to watch these birds - how fast they have grown! I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.

~chris

2 comments:

Sheila D said...

Goodness, real live baby owls. I'd be addicted too. Never had the pleasure of seeing one in person. They are too cute. Lucky you!

Sheila D said...

OMG just check the other pictures and I can't believe how big they got. Like children, blink and their grown.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....