Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

Mother's Day Stamp Camp - Card Box


I used the ever talented Dannie's design with only slight modifications. Check out her super tutorial on how to make these cute card organizer boxes. The only thing that I changed was the side panels. When I showed my first attempt to my dh, his only comment was why pleat the panels if the box doesn't fold up. Maybe I did it wrong, but it got me thinking that it would be easier for a make and take to have the side panels solid. I think it is still a really handsome looking box and next month's Stamp Camp project is going to be making some all occasion cards to fill it with! Be sure to check out Dannie's blog as she always has wonderful cards and ideas and great tutorials.

I am hoping to get some pictures of the gals in action tonight and put them up along with their boxes so check back later. I'm approaching the 100 post mark as well so look for some blog candy to celebrate real soon!

Thanks for visiting. ~chris

2 comments:

Autumn Pereira said...

OMG! I love it! I can't wait to try it!! I love the colors you used.

Anonymous said...

Your box is beautiful. I love it!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....