Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

This needs something ...

This card needs something. I found the ribbon at Mike's in the Sweet Treat Ribbon section and could not resist it (especially not for $1 a roll). I love the colors and it paired well with the tempting turquoise and the whisper white strip. I thought about adding a sentiment, but .... where?

Recipe:
Stamps: Oh So Lovely
Paper: tempting turquoise, cameo coral, so saffron, gable green, whisper white
Ink: basic black, markers
Accessories: punches, ribbon

Any suggestions from the blogosphere would be welcomed. I'm getting ready for my Mother's Day Stamp Camp. Hopefully, I will remember to take some pictures to share with you.

Thanks for visiting! ~chris

3 comments:

Stamping Gals said...

This is really unique Chris...I like the colors and the image. For some reason, I think it needs some piercing or faux stitching or even doodling just to make the punched areas pop!

Bee's Zen Garden said...

You could try making a slot on the right hand side, about the middle of the card, and put a little piece of ribbon (plain, that matched one of the color of your multicolored ribbon) through the slot and around the border of the card and a simple knot. (I'm not sure it is very clear, LOL) I think maybe you need to break all the verticality of the card with something that bring the eyes on a more horizontal level. I like the idea of faux stitching or doodling that stamping gals suggested also....

Sabrina said...

Love the last 3 cards. I'm not sure the card does need anything.
I really like the edge lacy stuff.
Sabrina

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....