Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Busy weekend!

Well, it was a busy weekend. I did manage to make a couple of cards though.


Picked up some new edge punches and my first Quick Kutz die - a ladybug! The paper on the Father's Day card is from a digi kit by Lizzie Anne and the paper on the second is from the level 3 bundle from the new SU catalog - absolutely gorgeous fantastic paper! The butterflies were cut from the bitty dots papers from PTI.

Hopefully, I will have some pictures of our day on the boat today with the twins and their baby brother. The weather held out until mid afternoon so we got some good sailing in and anchored and had lunch and no one fell overboard.

Thanks so much for visiting. The Monday night stampers are getting together tomorrow night to play with some of my new toys so I should have some eye candy for you all after that.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

9 comments:

Jackie said...

Both cards are just wonderful, as always. The colors on the Father's Day card is so calming and peaceful and that little ladybug is adorable. I do envy you being able to go sailing - I miss the water.

Curt in Indy said...

These are great cards! I love the paper on both of them and the lady bug die is adorable. For some reason, the moment I saw the brown paper with the embossing, I imediately thought of chocolate! LOL Best, Curt

Allison Rankin said...

Love-y your Father's Day card! And the ladybugs are always a fav!

Juanita said...

I love that butterfly/ladybug card. Just wonderful. The fathers day card is fabulous. You managed to get ribbon on there without it being 'offensive' to the men.

Ann said...

These are great--love those polka dotted butterflies!

Joanne Travis said...

Such pretty cards, Chris!! Love the colors of green and brown together for a guy.
Love the bugs and butterflies too :)

Alex said...

These are fabulous Chris, I especially love the butterflies and ladybugs, totally cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Monica-FC said...

I justy love all the papers used on these especailly the fathers day card. that caught me eye. I love how you made those ladybugs also. the cards are gorgeous

Diane said...

Love your new edge punch! I'm addicted to border punches!!!That one is beautiful!
And so are your cards of course!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....