Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cute & Cuddly

I have a new customer - new to me AND completely new to stamping. She is expecting a new little one and so bought Cute & Cuddly at the party she attended. I wanted to make her something that would show her how this cute set could be used.

Here are the two things I made to include in the bag with her order:



The bear was colored using watercolor pencils and a blender pen. Card base is Close to Cocoa layers are Choc. Chip, Certainly Celery and Parisian Summer dp. Ribbon is Choc. Chip.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

7 comments:

Monica-FC said...

is that ever so cute and she will just love it for a newbie. at least she can see what the stamp set can look like. that is more than what I started 12 years ago. nothing. you are great to do this for her.

Sabrina said...

Love it. Like how the thing slips inside. Very cool!

LeAnne said...

Very cute! Love this---you are so clever!

raindropecho said...

This is SO cute! I think the sentiment just totally seals the deal :D

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely...and a nice neutral palette too! (Sometimes pink and blue can be so overpowering!)

Juanita said...

What a fabulous gift! I have loved that set, but I figured folks in my circle are done with babyshowers for a few years, I was going to get it jsut for the 'Im a big deal" stamp and make myself a badge or something!

Diane said...

Too cute! Beary cute! That is a wonderful idea you had,I'm sure she will appreciate and become a long time customer!
You are so special!!!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....