Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

More Autumn Days

I'm making a pack of cards to use at workshops using this set to show just how versatile it is. Here's some of the cards:








My downline group is going to work on making things that will help us show our customers how versatile SU's sets can be. Three of us are having a New Catalog Release party on July 18, so I will be working on some displays to show off all of the fun new stuff in the new catalog. I am so happy that SU has gone to a once a year catalog again - I get a whole year to play with these great stamps!

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

6 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

Chris, these are all so beautiful!! I love the versatility of this set, so perfect for year round use!

Juanita said...

That is exactly what I loved about this set when I first saw it, I could see so mnay different ways to use it, I love that wheat stalk and the evergreen bough. You made magic with this set!

raindropecho said...

Wow these cards are great!! lOVE the colors and the stamps!

Diane said...

Those are so gorgeous Chris and very versatile like you said!

Allison Rankin said...

Oh wow...love the simplicity of these! I will have to check this set out...gosh, another one to add to the list!

Monica-FC said...

ok, look how simple you made these cards look and how simple anybody can make them. just a few things and whammy you got a card. you don't need much to make one.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....