Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dormant List with Pictures Posted

I have put together a dormant list that has pictures of the stamp sets and wheels. It is in the Handy Tools section on the right side of my blog, or you can just CLICK HERE to view it. I think it is so much easier to know which sets are which if you have a picture. These sets will be available for purchase in addition to all the wonderful items in the new catalog. The new Idea Book & Catalog will go live tomorrow and I will be featuring items from it over the next few weeks. If you want to book a new catalog party, get in touch with me now and get it on my calendar. Here's a sneaky peek at the cover:



I will also be posting the "recipe" pages for all the projects that appear in the new catalog as soon as SU makes it available. This will allow you to find out exactly what you need to make all the fun projects that you see in the new Idea Book & Catalog!

Thanks!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....