Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Sketch Challenge #233 and Color Challenge #223 (sorta)

I love challenges and this week I tried to combine Tuesdays color challenge and Wednesdays sketch challenge. I missed the color challenge a bit as I used vanilla instead of white, but I like it anyway!



Recipe:
Paper: Cosmo Cricket dp, Ruby Red, Baja Breeze, More Mustard, Very Vanilla
Stamps: Razzle Dazzle
Ink: Ruby Red, More Mustard
Accessories: ribbon from mike's $1 bin and bling from my last trip to AK

Thanks so much for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

6 comments:

Alex said...

Beautiful card Chris, I love the vintage feel this has!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Diane said...

So elegant Chris! Simple but so stunning!

Juanita said...

simply beautiful.

Unknown said...

Oh Chris, what an elegant card! Gorgeous as usual. Thanks so much for sharing, I just LOVE your blog!

--Gracie from Imagine That

Tracy.H said...

This is so pretty! :0)

Monica-FC said...

so elegant.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....