Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Monday!

In the course of playing with my new in-color pallete and some new nesties in the house, I made this card.


Recipe:
Stamps: Soft Summer
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade dp
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: corner punch, nesties, ribbon, cb dotted swiss folder

DH and I went to see Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood last night. WOW - was a great concert. I haven't been to a concert in quite a long time and we really enjoyed ourselves.

Today is one of our son's birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC! I am making him a card, but it's not done yet.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday. Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

13 comments:

Ann said...

Beautiful! I'm lovin' those new colors--can't wait to get some! And I LOVE Swiss Dots on white!

Jackie said...

Just beautiful! I love the layering with the Nesties and those colors are so pretty.

Lilacanglia said...

Happy Birthday Eric,
Super card, lovely colours,
Hugs
Angie

Joanne Travis said...

Love the layering and the pretty corner treatment. So sweet!!

Unknown said...

love the card & colors!

Juanita said...

Some of the best cards come from just playing around. Super work

Unknown said...

Love Love!!

Happy bday to Eric!!

I so want every last "abilities" that Spellbinders has put out. They have done an incredible job. I love the way you put this card together with those colors. You are fantastic!

--Gracie from Imagine That

Alex said...

Really pretty - love the layering you did!! I hope your son had a fabulous bday! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely...great idea using the nesties to feature the sentiment. I want this set of nesties!

Monica-FC said...

wqow, love this one and how it turned out. the embossed background really makes it along with with nesties.love the corner punch.

Diane said...

Oh wow,that must of been an awesome concert alright!
Love the card,those nesties are awesome aren't they,and the new colors are fabulous!

Diane said...

Oh wow,that must of been an awesome concert alright!
Love the card,those nesties are awesome aren't they,and the new colors are fabulous!

Juanita said...

You always inspire me to get to the basement and create! We have finallyhad great weather up here and I am reluctant to hide indoors. This is a fun card.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....