Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Playing with my new in-colors!


I am really loving this year's new in-color colors from Stampin' Up! I'm making some sample rings and I'll have some pix of those to post on Friday. On Thursday I will have a slideshow of all of our new catalog swaps from Wednesday night too! It's been a really busy couple of weeks and hopefully I will get caught up with myself soon!

We were invited to a concert recently (Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood - was really great too) and I wanted a card for our gracious host and hostess. I think they like it! We all had a wonderful time and the music was wonderful - those two 60 somethings can sure rock out!

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

6 comments:

Alex said...

This is GORGEOUS Chris, what a beautiful card!! I love these colors and can't wait to have time to play with my new stuff! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Allison Rankin said...

What's this color called? And you got the matching ink? I need to be a demo! Ha! Love this with Upsy Daisy!

Monica-FC said...

love the color as it looks so muted to me and I love that for once. lol. me who loves bright and cheery. :)

Diane said...

Oh such a lovely color indeed! What's it called? Very pretty Chris! I love that image!

Juanita said...

Wonderful card with a fab color (I liked the new In Colors instantly, last years had to grow on me)

Wanda said...

Oh my Chris. Your card is FABULOUS. I think I'm going to have to CASE it!!! TFS

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....