Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

From Courtney's Closet Challenge #45

Courtney had another play date this week. Isn't this gal just the cutest?


Here's my card inspired by her outfit.




Recipe:
Paper: 100# white from Hammermill, Brocade Blue
Stamps: Oval All, Flower Border and Flower Set from DogGone Stamps (see yesterdays post for my thoughts on this company), Cheery Chat
Ink: Brocade Blue, markers
Accessories: Fiskars border punch and corner punch (I am so loving that little baby), corner rounder, punch movers and shapers die

Thanks for visiting today!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

10 comments:

The Rubber Maid said...

Love your card and the sentiment on the inner panel is perfect. Adorable little Courtney. Pat

raindropecho said...

This is beautiful! Really elegant, love it!

Jackie said...

Courtney is adorable and so is this card!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Darling, darling card! Thanks for playing with Libby and Sophie and I, we loved it! :)

LeAnne said...

This is adorable! I love blue, and I love gingham, and I love flowers so how can you not like this?
I apologize for not commenting too much lately---lots going on here and hopefully next week will even out a bit!
Hugs,
LeAnne
I can crochet a chain......so far.

Juanita said...

Just perfect. You always hit these right out of the ball park!

Monica-FC said...

love the card and you sure did come close to her outfit didn't you.

Alex said...

REALLY pretty!!! I love those colors!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Diane said...

Awwww,that is so cute! Matches Courtney outfit to the T!!!!

Libby Hickson said...

This is so cute Chris! Great job getting inspired by cute little Sophie! Thanks so much for playing along!! (I'm finally summarizing/giving shout outs on my blog today, I've been such a slacker!!)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....