Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

FCCC44 - I got a little carried away

I got this idea - take the photo of Courtney's dress:

and with a little photoshop type magic, make some dp out of it. Once I got that done and printed, I started punching and stamping and embossing and even though I have five cards, I still have a pile of stuff left over to play with some more!



I'm writing this post after spending the whole day with my 5 year old grandson celebrating his 5th birthday - needless to say I may not be making a great deal of sense. We're headed to the lake for the regatta and I'm scheduling this to post while we're gone. We'll be back Sunday afternoon, probably wiped out and a bit crispy around the edges!

Libby - pick the one you like best for the challenge - I can't choose!

Thanks for visting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

14 comments:

Alex said...

WOW!! Girl, you sure got a lot done and they are all fabulous - love how you made your own dp, very creative! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Sabrina said...

AmaZING~ like usual. My favorites are the 1st one and the last one. Very, very cool. So your counte is 6 away from 25000 and your out enjoying the water. Two cool things.
I'm sure you'll be over your 25K hits by the time you get back....Hope you are having fun I have been working my butt off.

jacque4u2c said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!

Monica-FC said...

ok, I love them alll. you sure will have a tough choosing. wow, all that from from a dress and the computer. amazing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us inspired!
You are so much fun!!! Pat

Libby Hickson said...

OMG OMG OMG!! This is so COOL!! You are such a creative genius Chris!! I love it! I'm not sure which card is my favorite, but I do LOVE how you embellished that punched butterfly on the last card, so pretty!! Love this post, thanks so much for playing and for doing an amazing job with it!

Juanita said...

Wow, you never fail to have some neat trick up your sleave. Great job on the challenge!

Diane said...

Lookin' good Chris! You've been busy and I've been lazy!
Love all of the cards!

Anita said...

Wow! What a cool idea to make DP out of the dress! Beautiful cards!

Unknown said...

Love your work.. go to my blog, I have something for you..
Chrees :-)

Allison Rankin said...

You're a nut! Look at all those cards! Great idea making your own DP!

Cristybug said...

I love your inspiration. When my girls were very little they had a floppy hat and tennis shoes that were that pattern. Loved it then and still love it.

Sue from Oregon said...

This is a cool as can be! How creative! I think #1 is my fave, but they are all GREAT!

Libby Hickson said...

FYI check my blog, you were my favorite! :-)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....