Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mojo Monday 90

This week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge looked like too much fun to pass up. Here's my card:


Recipe:
Stamps: Birthday Wishes
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Garden Green, Certainly Celery, Flock Together dp, Very Vanilla
Ink: Garden Green
Accessories: punches, brad

Busy week this week - new Stamin' Up! goodies arriving today, blog candy coming tonight, June downline meeting on Thursday and all the usual fun things like - work. Sunburn is a bit better this morning and I'm headed to the pool to get a little exercise on the old knee. I am really hoping to try getting in the kayak this weekend! The weather looks like it might just stay nice the whole weekend - hopefully no more afternoon tornados!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

Love these colors! Fun sketch, I am hoping to get to it.....!!!

Alex said...

What a pretty card Chris - I love this!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Cat Tidwell said...

Oh this is so awesome! i really love the colors you have used!

Dianne Forst said...

The simplicity of this is amazing! This turned out great! I love the color scheme! Great Job!

Juanita said...

Can't wait to see what youdo with the new goodies. But this card is a sweet one for sure.

Monica-FC said...

so simple of a card. when one is in a hurry. love it.

Diane said...

I love that DP...and the sketch and it made a beautiful card!!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....