Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Cards - June

This month, Tracey posed a great challenge for us. Our Christmas cards needed to be made with a unique fold! Here's what I came up with:


Here's the inside view:
Here they all are together!

I got my new Scarlet Jewell paper from PTI and it reminded me of the retired designer paper Holiday Thyme that I have been hoarding. Well, I dug into the old stash and decided it was time to use it! The sentiment and snowflakes on the front are from the new hostess set Christmas Punch from Stampin' Up! I am a total sucker for punches and this set screamed at me out of the sneak peeks and I had to have it. The snowflakes fit the Boho Blossoms punch! Pretty cool! There's quite a few other stamps in the set too and they all go with the SU punches. I love that! Only a couple more days and I will be able to share more from the new catalog with you. Remember, if you want to book a party you need to get in touch with me soon. I will be on the road from July 21 until Aug. 4 so we should get your booking done now!

Thanks for visiting. Today is Kael and Natalie's birthday party and I am hoping we don't have a repeat of the weather that has plagued us every afternoon this week. They are having a Sponge Bob bouncy house and I am certain that everyone will have a great time.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

9 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

I do like these christmas cards hun,
and what a lovely way to fold as well, nice and unusual,
Hugs
Angie

Tracy.H said...

These turned out beautifully!! Thanks for playin'. :0)

Sabrina said...

Wow, love these!!!!
Sabrina

raindropecho said...

These are just so classy and beautiful...great job Chris!

Monica-FC said...

those are gorgwous. I love that fold. love to see how you did that one. any chance of a tutorial on it. and the card with it. you might as well. lol.

Diane said...

Oh Chris,I love that fold too!!! You need to show us how!!!!
They are stunning girl!

Juanita said...

Love that fold, great work. The colors are so rich and seasonal. I am going to be wishing I had played along come November!

Allison Rankin said...

Super cards Chris...I just love that ol' DP!

Dianne Forst said...

Amazing Cards - as always!! Great Job!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....