Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Whimsy Challenge #5

This is my first time with this challenge. I really liked the sketch and my Whimsy owl was screaming to be inked. Here's the result:

Recipe:
Stamps: Whimsy Owl, Hero Arts sentiment
Paper: Choc. Chip, Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Garden Green, Very Vanilla, Offbeat dp (Basic Grey)
Ink: Basic Brown, Versamark
Accessories: brads, punches, Koh-i-Noor pencils and oms, white ep

Well, the blog went over 25k while I was up at the lake getting toasted! Need to bump up the sunscreen level next weekend - definitely! So, at any rate, there is blog candy coming this week to celebrate! 500+ posts and 25k+ hits! WOW - who would have thought that I'd last at this blogging thing long enough to hit these milestones! Not me, that's for sure. It's been a whole lot more fun than I ever imagined it could be thanks to all of YOU! Check in later in the week and see what I come up with!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

7 comments:

queenjolene99 said...

What a cute card. That owl is a hoot, LOL!! Love it!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Adorable! Love the cute papers and the colors. Fabulous image choice and the brads are a great detail! Thanks for joining in Whimsy challenges! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG!! This is so cute!! Love your papers on this!! ;)

Juanita said...

That owl looks like he has just finished a less than pleasant bath. Great card though!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Great job with the sketch this week! Love your paper and color scheme! gotta love this little owl - looks awesome!

Monica-FC said...

that owl is a hoot . he makes me laugh everytime i see him. love what you did here.

Diane said...

Gee,I missed alot of your posts!
This is too cute!!!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....