Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Another Isabella's Sketchbook card

Here is another card I made with an image from Isabella's Sketchbook. I colored it with markers and then went over the watering can with an aqua-painter to try and soften it a bit. Card base is Bordering Blue with mats of Rich Razzleberry.



Thanks for visiting! Don't forget to click on the link below and leave a comment for a chance at some blog candy.

~chris

Click here to check out the current blog candy I am offering!

Design Team Member - Catch the Bug
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Jill said...

That's a really lovely watering can, I love that stamp. Great idea to soften the colour on the can as well. Jill x

Diane said...

Superb! Love the softness touch you added on the can! Great card!

Myrna said...

Chris
Great card. I love to see what you do with colors and how you shade things.
Myrna

Faye said...

This is a lovely soft card, I love the image, I think I have it or something similar under my bed. x

Juanita said...

That is a fabulous color combo. Now I am going to have to get used to all new color match-ups. {Oh! the humanity!}

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....