Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Downline Make & Take

We have another downline meeting this month - just our small group this time. I'm doing a make and take and really wanted to use the Elements of Style set from the new Summer Mini catalog. I love this set and I thought it would be a great chance to break out the Watercolor Crayons and Aqua Painters! Here are my two samples:



Thanks for visiting today! Hope everyone enjoyed the Catch the Bug Blog hop yesterday! I sure did! The old hit counter went over 40k at some point during the hop too! Blog candy coming this week for sure!

~chris

Design Team Member - Catch the Bug
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Diane said...

Wow Chris those are beautiful!
Your coloring is soooo nice!!! I need lessons from you,think I'll pop on by tomorrow,lol!
Aren't I funny! I wish!
Have fun with your downline meeting,such a sweet flower set!

Jill said...

Oh wow Chris what a gorgeous image, we haven't got that one here!! Jill x

Cheryl Grigsby said...

Very pretty color choices! You remain amazing. :-)

Diane said...

These are gorgeous......I will have to give my watercolor crayons a try again...but never have the results you have in these...beautiful!!

Myrna said...

Chris,
These are wonderful cards. Love the colors in both.
Myrna

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....