Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Monday Night Stamping

I always wish I took more pix of the great cards that Sabrina makes, but I did get this one:


These are two that I made for my display board for the Spring Stamp Camp:



I really like Trendy Trees and now that it's on my desk, I think I'll make some French cards with it. I want to get a box out to my aunt this week so I better get on the ball!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member - Catch the Bug
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are great, Chris! I think I am going to case that second one for some FD cards!

Alex said...

Fabulous cards Chris, I love that second one with all the trees, super cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Diane said...

Lovely cards girl!!

Juanita said...

Love your work with the Trendy Trees {that is a favorite set}

The Rubber Maid said...

Great cards and I love the BG on the tree one at the bottom. Old fashioned hounds tooth print. Pat

Allison Rankin said...

Love the Trendy Trees inspiration...I do not use this set near enough!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....