Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Couple of cards to share

Well, I told you that I would probably forget something for the stamp camp on Saturday - I DIDN'T forget any of the card supplies, but I did forget the camera! We all had a wonderful time and the gals really enjoyed all the projects we designed for them. We had close to 40 people and I didn't hear any complaints about anything! As a result though, I don't have any fun pix to share with you from the stamp camp. Sorry - you'll have to take my word for it, it was a blast. Here's the projects we made:







I was so exhausted by Saturday night that I totally fell into bed and spent the day yesterday recuperating. Worth every minute and every bit of energy though. I have a great group of gals that come to my classes and I am so grateful to each and every one of them for supporting me like they do. Some of the gals traveled many miles to come to the stamp camp and all my fellow demonstrators commented on what wonderful, creative people they are! I AGREE and send a huge Thank You out to each one of them. Thanks girls - you are the BEST!

Sabrina came over tonight and we had a wonderful time and got lots of fun things made. Some I'll show you tomorrow and some have to wait till Wednesday - after they get delivered.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member - Catch the Bug
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Wow Chris, gorgeous projects! Would love to have been there but it might be a bit too far to travel!! Jill x

Diane said...

It sure looks like you had a great turn out! Wow 40 ladies,that's awesome!!! Super nice cards!!!

Juanita said...

These are great samples! I really like the Pocket Silhouettes card.

Pat said...

Your group of stampers from Denver, Aurora, etc were awesome. I really enjoyed meeting them!

Allison Rankin said...

What a fun camp...so many great ideas here to peruse!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....