Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Release Day at Catch the Bug

It's time for another new release on the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog. I cannot tell you how much fun I have been having being part of this design team! So much creative energy - it's astounding! In playing with these two new images, I couldn't just make one card each - had to do two - fun, fun, fun! Here they are:




I have been playing with coloring my digital stamps in my graphics program - could you tell? It is so fun to be able to color using a pattern and then print out a sheet of the pattern to match and use it on the card too! I thought that this gal really screamed animal prints and so I used zebra and leopard both on her dress and on the background and button.

Thanks for visiting today and be sure to stop over at the Catch the Bug Challenge blog and check out the marvelous creations from the rest of the design team!

~chris

Design Team Member - Catch the Bug
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

9 comments:

Diane said...

Great cards...the "ladies" made me laugh...and the matching animal print is perfect!!

Diane said...

Oh Chris! Those are all beautiful!
Love the animal print,lol,it fits her perfectly!
And that sentiment is so right,lol!

Jenny said...

All of the cards are super cute! I love the DP you used with Marg and I like the PP you did with the Daisy Flower!

Jodie Mackrell said...

My you have been very busy! I love each and every one of them! Love how they are matching the papers!

Allison Rankin said...

I love the piecing to match on the first two! And that sentiment on the second is achingly true (esp. with three little alarm clocks!).

Jill said...

Really lovely images, both of them Chris! Jillx

shulsart said...

Great cards, Chris. I love the animal prints your chose for Marge, they certainly suit her!

Anonymous said...

Chris, great cards, I totally love these images. Another site to get addicted to!!LOL TFS

Sue from Oregon said...

oh so many fun creations!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....