Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sentimental Sundays - Challenge #1

My very talented friend, Ann Vento (Raindrop Echo Designs) has started a new challenge blog called Sentimental Sundays. Ann creates some of the most beautiful digital sentiment stamps I have ever seen and so I guess it was just natural for her to start a challenge blog featuring sentiments. Here's the card I made for her very first challenge:

The sentiment is from a set called Just to Say that Ann designed. The image is from a new-to-me digital stamp company called Isabella's Sketchbook (you know I can't resist anything named Isabella). I painted with my watercolor crayons and an aqua-painter, and cut out the image and sentiment using my nesties.

Thanks for visiting today! Tomorrow is a new challenge on the Kaboodle Doodle Challenge blog, so be sure to stop back and see my project.

~chris

Design Team Member - Catch the Bug
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Faye said...

This really is a pretty card, I love the colours you've used. x

raindropecho said...

This is so elegant, Chris! You always know how to put together these CAS cards. Just lovely! Thanks for playing along at Sentimental Sundays this week!
- Ann

Jill said...

Such a pretty card Chris. Jill x

Myrna said...

Chris,
This is simply lovely.
Myrna

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....