Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Downline Make & Takes and some more French cards

My fabulous upline Pat, came up with a couple of winning make and take projects for us today. The first is another card inspired by Michelle Zindorf (Freedom in Creating) - are your ears burning again - you were certainly the topic of more conversation today? The second was using the new Awash with Flowers set that will debut in the new catalog in July, but you can get it now. We used colors that will be retiring this summer too!



Then I made a couple more French sentiment cards to add to my pile for my aunt. The first one is my make and take from today, but if you look closely you can see that I spritzed it with the new Smooch Spritz to give it a little extra zing! The other is my design for the upcoming stamp camp on April 24.



Many thanks to Pat for being such a wonderful hostess and feeding us a delicious lunch of quiche and salad and to Roberta for baking her always wonderful bread and the scrumptious rhubarb pie! I am blessed to be part of this wonderful group of stampers! And thanks also to Kathy and Patricia for the great companionship and conversation!

Thanks for visiting today!

~chris

Design Team Member - Catch the Bug
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

8 comments:

Diane said...

Wow Chris,those are all so gorgeous! Sure looks & sounds like you had a blast! And the food sounds yummy!

Jill said...

Oooh gorgeous cards, you obviously had a great time. I also had a brill time at our SU craft afternoon on Saturday, did 3 make and takes and saw lots of things that inspired me! Jill x

Juanita said...

Love these, what a creative team.

The Rubber Maid said...

what a great bunch of cards to add to your stash. You have been busy and they are wonderful. Pat

Allison Rankin said...

Beautiful! I so love the sparkly paper on the third one with that image! The Zindorf one is super cool! How neat that you get to learn all this fun stuff when you meet up!

Alex said...

Gorgeous cards Chris, you all obviously have a very talented team!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards - especially like the butterfly one as they are my favourite colours!

Diane said...

Gorgeous cards.....and you are making me hungry after reading your post...sounds like a fun group!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....