Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Couple of Workshop cards

These are a couple of card samples I made for my workshop on Tuesday. I think the gals had lots of fun making these.



Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Lovely cards Chris. Really like the idea of the greeting on a fabric brad and that house stamp is great. Jill x

Allison Rankin said...

These are so fun Chris...great mix of elements here! Almost got this set but I held back since there is just too much stash in the world to accumulate! Speaking of stash, you are amazing sending me that paper I adore. I had put it on hold when it came into the LSS...they called today just after it arrived and I felt so bad telling them I didn't need it now! Now what will I do to thank you?!?

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....