Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Freebie Friday at Catch the Bug

Well it's Friday and that means Jodie is offering up some more great freebies. Here's a card I made with one of them:



Be sure to hop on over to Catch the Bug and check out all the creativity over there and while you're there pick up some freebies!

I am so glad it's the weekend! How about you?

~chris

Design Team Member - Catch the Bug
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

8 comments:

Rae Anne said...

Oh Chris, I love the sweet yellow sentiment and the yello polka-dot ribbon pennant! Beautiful card!!!

The Rubber Maid said...

what a cute card. Love your little bug but you should let him out of the jar. Cute bottom bug by the ribbon too. Pat

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a cute card. I love that image. Marianne x

Jill said...

Ooh I really love that card. Just love ladybugs (called ladybirds here. Why??) Had one of them fly into my craft room today so I carefully took him/her out to the garden! Jill x

Jodie Mackrell said...

very cute! I love ladybugs!

Cat Tidwell said...

What a fun card Chris! Love it! Hope all is well with you, trying to get back into swing of things, lol!

Cheryl said...

Well how cute that the background is also bugs -great job!

Tammy said...

Oh I just love this!! Such a sweet image and fantastic background!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....