Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Gratuitous Grandma Moment

You know that I can't resist sharing pix of my little darlings and I also have a real stunner from our son the photographer to share:

It is nearly impossible to get ALL of them
to stay still long enough
to take a picture. Justice immediately
tries to run away from the rest!


Grandpa and Justice - what a pair!


As always when our family gets together -
the kitchen is the hub of all activity!



This was the topper on the retirement cake that the talented cake making gal in John's office made for him for his retirement breakfast. I sent her a picture of the boat and she made this wonderful sailboat for his cake:



Check out this photo taken and edited by our son Kelly! I put bottles of bubbles (grandma just loves bubbles and the kids do too) in their buckets and Isabella is quite the bubble pro:


Thanks for putting up with me!

~chris

Design Team Member - Catch the Bug
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing.
Aloha,
Denise

Jill said...

Oh wow Chris, these are such great family photos, thanks for letting us see them. Jill x

Diane said...

Your grandkids are all so sweet! I see why you are so proud of them,but all grandmas would be i guess!
The cake looks awesome,what a wonderful job she die!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....