Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

TGIF - It's Freebie Friday at Catch the Bug

Jodie has some more goodness to share with everyone today, so be sure to stop over at Catch the Bug and check out all the fabulous projects from the dt. Here's mine:


How fun is this image? I'm still feverishly prepping for tomorrow's big Spring Stamp Camp. One of these days I will actually hold a workshop where I don't forget anything - maybe this will be the one? We'll see.

Blog candy winner is: Lorena! Diane took herself out of the drawing this time so that means that Lorena is #15. Congratulations Lorena!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member - Catch the Bug
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles


If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

8 comments:

Diane said...

Congrats Lorena!!!!
Oh that card is so funny Chris!Cute!

I know you won't forget anything this weekend,enjoy and have fun!!!
If you forget something...oh well!!
Have a great weekend!

Juanita said...

I love that image and sentiment. That sums up how I feel about camping!
Have a fun workshop!

Jenny said...

I love the little charms on the side!!

Rae Anne said...

Great coloring Chris, and those embellishments are PERFECT!!! :D

Myrna said...

Chris,
Great card!! The sentiment was toooo funny.
Myrna

The Spotted Chick said...

Oh Chris, this is just terrific! LOVE this image and that embossed green background adds the perfect texture!

Diane said...

Hey Chris,I have an award on my blog for you!!
Just wanted to let you know that I appreciate your lovely comments and emails,You bring Sunshine to all of us!!!

Lorena said...

Thank you!!!! this is awesome!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....