Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Kaboodle Doodles Challenge #29

It's time for a new challenge over on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog. This time around we are embossing! Here's my project:



I used an embossing folder on the butterflies and the sentiment is heat embossed. The stamped images are from PTI and the sentiment is from SU. Inks used were Lovely Lilac and Almost Amethyst - I will miss them so when they retire! Card stock for the butterflies is Lovely Lilac and Elegant Eggplant.

Thanks for visiting today!

~chris

Click here to check out the current blog candy I am offering!

Design Team Member - Catch the Bug
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Jill said...

We are getting some of your retirees into our catalogue! Really love your butterfly card! Jill x

Diane said...

Absolutely a beauty!!!!

Lilacanglia said...

absolutely stunning,
great colours,
Hugs
Angie

Faye said...

This is absolutely the most gorgeous card, I love it! xxx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Chris! Really love the embossed butterfly:) Also, GREAT colors (purple is my favorite).

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....