Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Class

Here are a couple of projects I made for an upcoming class I will be having:



I got this idea from a friend (Karen) who brought in a frame made by one of my fellow downline members, Kathy (thanks Kathy and Karen)! It was such a hit at the workshop that the gals talked me in to doing it as a class. The class will be sometime in mid-May before I head to Alaska and I plan to make one more sample before then and will share it when it's done.

Thanks for visiting today. DH and I got our new laptops last night and got our Skype accounts all set up so that we can talk to each other boat to home! He will be heading out for the boat in early May and will be gone for several months sailing on the New England coast. Hopefully, being able to talk to each other and actually SEE each other using Skype will help lessen the miles.

~chris

Design Team Member - Catch the Bug
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

these are great, such a fun idea.....have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

Jill said...

Great projects Chris, love them! Where are you going in Alaska? Jill x

Diane said...

Theyare both beaitiful Chris1

Juanita said...

What great frames! That bubble photos is just wonderful.
Thanks for sharing with us. I would love to hear how the skype works for you, I keep thinking I should get my parents hooked up with that. My children do not love the phone too much, but if we did a video conference, that may get them talking!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....